About the project
- User research
- Wireframes a prototypes
- UI Design
- Usability testing
The design process
Research and analysis
The storyboards allowed me to better lay out the elements in the app to make it as user-friendly as possible in a given scenario. According to the results obtained by validating them, I designed the final form of the app.
- users want to be able to fix a product they have already entered,
- 2 minutes – if the user had to create a record longer, the quality of the data obtained began to drop significantly,
- respondents do not want to waste time filling in information that is the same for all products,
- they want to be able to add 1 or more products in one record.
- I added an itinerary of the products entered in the record,
- I split the form into multiple independent screens,
- I modified the interface to make entering 1 product as fast as possible, but at the same time it’s easy and quick to add another product to the record.
The main criterion for the design was speed. The consumer must have the product entered in seconds and the complete form filled out within two minutes. The key was simplicity and clarity for quick user orientation.
The application was launched in test mode for the internal employees of the contracting authority. Further development of the application will be determined by the data obtained from the pilot operation.
+420 606 927 868